We talk about Sadakatsiz, the Turkish telenovela aired by Antena 3, which will replace Kızım. The series stars Caner Cindoruk (Sarp in Kadın) and Cansu Dere (Zeynep in Anne). In it we have a dramatic thriller loaded with suspicions, secrets and lies.
- Original title: Sadakatsiz
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Release date: S1 in 2020, S2 in 2021
- Chapters: 31
- Genre: Drama, thriller, TV series
- Production Company: Mednova, Med Yapim, Med Yapim
- It can be seen in: Antena 3, Kanal D, ATRESplayer
- Director: Levent Turkan, Neslihan Yesilyurt, Benal Tahiri
- Cast: Cansu Dere, Caner Cindoruk, Oktay Oy, Melis Sezen, Özge Özder, Yeliz Kuvanci, Gözde Seda Altuner, Alp Akar, Nilgün Türksever, Nazli Bulum, Eren Vurdem, Taro Emir Tekin, Dora Dalgic, Olcay Yusufoglu, Kenan Ece, Mutlunur Lafçi, Gamze Büyükbasoglu, Zerrin Nisanci, Cemal Olgaç, Dogan Can Sarikaya, Aydan Tas, Ali Il, Cemal Hunal, Burak Sergen, Mahmut Gökgöz, Hikmet Körmükçü, Betül Demir, Bennu Yildirimlar, Sükrü Türen, Nazli Kara
Synopsis of the series Sadakatsiz Turkish soap opera
Asya (Cansu Dere) is a successful woman: she is a renowned doctor, has a handsome husband and a son. Everything in her life is wonderful. Many girls will be envious of her. Asya will have her dream life, until she starts to suspect that her husband is being unfaithful. She will start to discover many lies, secrets behind lies, even infidelity. Then she will set out to take revenge on all the people who have been cheating on her.
Turkish or Spanish series?
First we must remember that there are several works titled Sadakatsiz. For example the famous movie with Richard Gere, but also some others. On this occasion we focus on the series of Turkish origin, which Antena 3 is bringing to its television grid, excluding other Spanish series.
This has opened debate, as many people consider that it should be the national product that should be broadcasted, but due to the success of other Turkish soap operas, the network has decided to continue betting on this type of content.
Review of Sadakatsiz, the Turkish soap opera
The comparison with other Turkish soap operas is inevitable. Especially with Kadın, since the protagonist is the same Sarp or Caner Cinduruk and offers several winks as naming Bahar to one of the characters. He goes from being the perfect husband, to a somewhat mysterious one, who seems to be cheating on his wife.
You don’t really see whether there is infidelity or not, only the woman’s suspicion and some images with a girl, laughing and having a good time in the company of friends. That is why Asya believes that Volkan, Caner Cinduruk, is cheating on her. Her anger will be not only with him, but also with the friends she believes are hiding the infidelity.
Under this premise, in the series Sadakatsiz we find a typical Turkish drama: slow, confusing story…. Many lies, half-truths, secrets and other enigmas typical of soap operas. The plot is not as interesting as in other Turkish gems, although it is bearable and may be interesting for some viewers.
Although in general lines we consider that it is tedious, since it gives many turns to the same things and it advances very slowly. Therefore, we recommend watching it if it hooks you at the beginning, but if it doesn’t, don’t try to continue, since it keeps in the same line the whole season.